Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week 3 Lesson Plans

Theme: Sheep

Bible Story: The Story of the Lost Sheep (pgs. 96 - 97 in My Story Bible)

Bible Verse: Psalms 23:1 - "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want."

Song/Nursery Rhyme: Baa, Baa, Black Sheep

Color: Black

Book(s) of the Week:








I don't have any specific fine or gross motor skills planned for this week. If we end up doing some, that's great, but I'm not going to worry about it too much.

I didn't plan too much this for this week because we're getting ready to head out on a two week vacation to visit family in Illinois and Missouri. We're going to be taking 3 days to drive from California to Illinois. Yes, I know. Three days of driving almost 10 hours a day with three children 3 and under in the car. Plus, we have to do it again on the way back! We are a bit insane. We decided to drive because flying and renting a car would have cost us more than twice as much as driving will. Luckily, we will have my husband's father coming with us, so he will be a great help.

I don't have any school planned again until we come back the week of September 18th. We do have some fun and educational outings planned for our trip, though. A zoo trip, a visit to a children's museum, a train ride in Branson, MO, and a visit to the local volunteer fire station. I'll make sure to post some pictures from our vacation for you all to enjoy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment