Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Week 1 Lesson Plans

At the beginning of every week I will be posting the week's lesson plans and objectives. Of course these are subject to change or may be added to. That's what's so nice about homeschooling. I don't HAVE to follow anything exactly and can change things as I please!

Week 1

Bible Story: Days of Creation
    We will be reading from My Story Bible throughout the year.


Song: This Is The Day

Poem: Seven Days

Color: White

Book(s) of the Week: I See the World God Made


Fine Motor Skill: Draw "My Family"

Gross Motor Skill: Dance to music cds

I have different crafts and activities to go along with the lesson plans and will be posting individual posts to highlight those. Looking forward to seeing how this week turns out!


No comments:

Post a Comment