Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A little supply shopping!

I noticed that some back to school deals are starting to come around. I know the big sales are still yet to come, so I'm holding out for those to get the majority of the supplies I need. However, there were a few good deals this week at Michael's, so I decided to take advantage of them. I asked for my dad to come along on the shopping trip because, as you can imagine, shopping with a 3 year old and (almost) 1 year old twins can be a bit taxing and hard to manage. :)

There was a deal going on for teaching supplies where you could buy 2 get 1 free, so I picked up some color and shape posters that I can put up on the wall, construction paper, foam alphabet letters, some different sized paint brushes and sponges, and a craft pack that has pipe cleaners, fuzzy pom poms, and googly eyes.


I still have a few basic things left on my list; safety scissors, glue, tempera paint, stickers, etc. I am also seriously thinking about getting a laminator so that I can reuse some of the things I make for little brother and sister. :)

Now to start getting the school area prepared....

1 comment:

  1. They have no heat laminating sheets that are pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete